Re: Reflexiónes de SVP 2000

> Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:25:05 EST
> From: MKIRKALDY@aol.com
>
> (Dick Peirce's comments on SVP, copied to the list by permission - mk)

I'm sure everyone else who wasn't at the SVP will agree in saying many
many thanks to Dick and everyone else who's taken the time to write up
what was there!  Every single report that I've seen has made
fascinating reading.

Just one point threw me here --

> John Hutchinson argued that T. rex walked erect rather than
> crouched.

Assume that you're not referring to erect limb posture here, but the
orientation of the body.  Is Hutchinson arguing for a King Kong-style
upright body rather than a Jurassic Park-style horizontal body?

That's a real surprise.  Does anyone have more details?

Thanks in advance.

)_v__/\  You have to take me in the spirit in which I'm intended.