Re: Last of the Pterosaurs

>> It had never dawned on me just how _huge_ this animal was until I
saw that! Truly impressive.<<
That's weird, because I saw a lifesized model of a Quetzalcoatlus in the Museum
of the
Rockies, and I was surprised at how little it was.  They had reconstructed it
standing
bipedally (a stance we know it couldn't have held, but it looked cool) and it
looked like
an exceptionally tall and lanky person.  Tall, but certainly not large.  Maybe
the
pterosaur only looked small next to the life-size Maiasaura on the other side
of the
room.

Dan