Re: Last of the Pterosaurs

That's weird, because I saw a lifesized model of a Quetzalcoatlus in the Museum of the Rockies, and I was surprised at how little it was<
Yeah, I've seen that one as well, and I must admit it looked real small for being the largest biological thing to take to the air. For some reason, the NMMNH model looked gigantic, wings spread, "soaring" above the foyer. Probably has something to do with distance from the model, pose and positioning.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University