Re: Response to Gould?

In a message dated 12/1/00 3:29:50 PM EST, z_heraklides@hotmail.com writes:

<< Read: "at least based on abundant evidence."  And I do think that the
 evidence is abundant.  Unless you have a special hotline to God
 (1-800-TREE-OF-LIFE perhaps), the available data are the best we have in
 ascertaining relationships.>>

Just think: to God, there is no science. He (according to most popular
accounts) has all the answers.

<< (George, I'm taking the liberty in assuming that your comment was rooted
in
 sarcasm and not genuine surprise.  My native language is Dutch, and my
 sincerest apologies if I've misinterpreted your verbage - no sarcasm
 intended.) >>

You haven't misinterpreted my verbiage. I deliberately quoted you out of
context just to score some sarcasm points: my way of having fun. If you can't
have some fun on the dinosaur list, why bother to become a list member?