re: Atomosphere (Last of the Pterosaurs

--- Begin Message ---
I don't know where exactly it came from or if there are any actual
publications on it, but it is in JP.  The sick _Stegosaurus_ (or was it a
_Triceratops_?) part I believe explains that during the Mesozoic the air was
much more rich in Oxygen that today.  The moon was also closer to earth
(again, only in theory).  I'd like to hear more about it.  Once my science
teacher said that the sky is blue because the sunlight refracts off of all of
the Oxygen molecules in the atmosphere and creates a blue wavelength.  If
there was more oxygen, the sky might appear purple- or greenish-blue.  I
thought that was interesting, I don't know if it is actually true though.

In a message dated 12/2/00 9:55:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,