Re: Liaoning Freak Show at Dinofest

I enjoyed the last Dinofest in Philadelphia; I will leave aside any
discussions about commercial folks vs/ or vis a vis scientists to those
who know more what they are talking about, like Dan, but I am sad that the
many interesting scientific papers which I heard have not appeared in
print.  The volume they did after the Arizona Dinofest was, imo, a nice
volume.  Jane D

See me at  www.dinosaur.org
   Jane P. Davidson Ph.D.  University of Nevada Reno
   fax 775-784-6655
   http://members.aol.com/Jdhexen/index.html
   http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/1536
   jdhexen@aol.com