Re: _Rocasaurus_

Jaime "James" A. Headden wrote:

>  Might be a little confusing, but at least with the ICZN 1966 edition,
> it won't have to be renamed for sake of *Roccosaurus.*

Wouldn't have to, anyway -- Roccosaurus is a _nomen nudum_ (and apparently
synonymous with _Melanorosaurus_).

> Any details? Yet more dinos from the Allen....

All I've heard that it's 8-9m long, and the sister group of _Saltasaurus_
(closer than _Neuquensaurus_). (I had it listed as being 50m? long on my
site for a short while -- that was an error due to confusion with the huge
Rio Limay titanosaur.)

T. MICHAEL KEESEY
    work, binary files      <mkeesey@dcentgroup.com>
      AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>