Re: [Re: Birds, Fish, and the Class Ceratopsia (was RE: Response to Gould?)]

In a message dated 12/5/00 1:38:42 PM EST, archosaur@usa.net writes:

<< Hell, I'm willing to write to the ICZN to have this formally noted. It
sounds
 perfectly fine to me. It even makes the cladistic distinction (all animals
 between Aves and _Triceratops_) all the more interesting. >>

Won't work; IZCN doesn't rule on taxa higher than family level.

Ceratop[s]ia, bah! Most egregious paraphyletic group: all life forms
excluding Homo sapiens.