From: "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@geol.umd.edu>
To: <Dinogeorge@aol.com>, <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: RE: [Re: Birds, Fish, and the Class Ceratopsia (was RE: Response to Gould?)]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:28:39 -0500

> From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
> Dinogeorge@aol.com
>
> Ceratop[s]ia, bah! Most egregious paraphyletic group: all life forms
> excluding Homo sapiens.

Agreed: the "taxon" Nature!

              Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
              Vertebrate Paleontologist
Department of Geology          Director, Earth, Life & Time Program
University of Maryland         College Park Scholars
              College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite
Phone: 301-405-4084    Email:  tholtz@geol.umd.edu
Fax (Geol):  301-314-9661      Fax (CPS-ELT): 301-405-0796