Ultrasaurus=Supersaurus (was Re: Trex femur (was : Dinofest))

Alien4240@aol.com writes:

It was the femur of an ultrasaurus I believe, maybe a supersaurus. But it was
a saurapod, not a T-rex, sorry about any confusion.

Matt - It's my understanding that _Ultrasaurus_ (= _Ultrasauros_) is actually the same as _Supersaurus_, since the type trunk vertebra of _Ultrasaurus_ comes from the _Supersaurus_ skeleton.

_Dystylosaurus_, another mega sauropod based upon a trunk vertebra, may also belong to _Supersaurus_. Or so I have heard - can anyone confirm this?

Regards

ZH