Re: climbing dromaeosaurs and friends

I concur with Cynthia. It was part of the  latest presentation at SVP 2000 by
Alan
Gishlick, the disciple of Gauthier. He showed us that hoatzins used more the
head and
the beak to climb than actually the claws. Obviously everything helps, but that
is why
the hoatzin's tree locomotion seems so awkward.

And the best is still to come!

--
Luis Rey

Visit my website on http//:www.ndirect.co.uk/~luisrey