Cuenca Volume

Hi All -

  Does anyone know how to get a hold of the following book:

Sanz, J.L. and Buscalioni, A.D. (eds.) 1992. Los Dinosauros y Su Entorno Biotico. Actas del Segundo Curso de Paleontologia en Cuenca. Instituto "Juan de Valdez," Cuenca.

I can find no reference to this on-line (other than Tom Holtz's "Tyrannosauridae" entry on the Tree of Life), including the Library of Congress and the USGS libraries; nor can I find a web site for the Instituto "Juan de Valdez." Any help would be greatly appreciated -- thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Dept of Earth & Environmental Science
University of Pennsylvania