From: "Jerry D. Harris" <dinogami@hotmail.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Cuenca Volume
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 16:59:28 -0700

Hi All -

  Does anyone know how to get a hold of the following book:

Sanz, J.L. and Buscalioni, A.D. (eds.) 1992. Los Dinosauros y Su Entorno
Biotico. Actas del Segundo Curso de Paleontologia en Cuenca. Instituto "Juan
de Valdez," Cuenca.

I can find no reference to this on-line (other than Tom Holtz's
"Tyrannosauridae" entry on the Tree of Life), including the Library of
Congress and the USGS libraries; nor can I find a web site for the Instituto
"Juan de Valdez." Any help would be greatly appreciated -- thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Dept of Earth & Environmental Science
University of Pennsylvania