Re: climbing dromaeosaurs and friends

Which certatosaurs are you refering to? Certainly well reserved Ghost Ranch Coelophysis didn't have a retroverted hallux. I believe the
hallux is preserved in Eoraptor, did anyone notice its orientation?<
Indeed, the hallux is normaly facing in _Coelophysis bauri_. However, I have seen reconstructions of _Dilophosaurus_ with a reversed hallux. Also, it would appear that the hallux is normal in _Eoraptor_, based on the skeletal reconstruction. If I am wrong, please correct me.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University