Re: Cladogram

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Jaime A. Headden wrote:

> Rob Gay wrote:
>
> near future when I finish fussing over the halticosaurs (whatever those
> are) and figuring out who's more plausible: Sereno&Wild or Chatterjee.
> There are several intriguing conclusions I'd like a few years to test
> over by seeing the German specimens in person, including the
> *Liliensternus* type in the Bavarian castle wall.... :)

It isn't there any more, it was taken down some time ago, Apparently
there has been a bit of a battle over ownership but the bones are now
safely housed in the Humboldt Museum. I've seen them myself, very cool
(though quite badly prepared all the joint surfaces have deep gouge
marks) Never the less they contain a lot of information.

cheers

Adam Yates