Recent Acrocanthosaurus paper

Hi all,

I currently working on a side project that requires compiling all
non-avian dinosaur cladograms (for meta-analytical purposes).
Suprisingly I'm going well but I've not been able to lay my hands on the
recent Acrocanthosaurus paper in Geodiversitas(?) to check wether a
phylogenetic analysis is included. If anyone has a copy could they
please tell me  if.....

a) a cladogram is included
b) if it is based on a numerical parsimony analysis
c) the precise topology of the most parsimonious tree(s), or their
strict consensus if that is all that is given.

thanks for any help

Adam Yates