Re: logic; BCF (going gets tough)

<...[C]ladistic analysis...is quite vulnerable to subjective decisions,
circular reasoning, and other inherent drawbacks.
 ...I oppose using strictly cladistic classifications, but I also believe
that cladistic analysis will ultimately decide the question [BCF or no] once
enough data is available.>

Hmmm.
Does 'enough data' eliminate 'subjective decisions, circular reasoning, and
other inherent drawbacks'?  If so, how will you know when you have enough
data?
Logically.