Re: bipedality in pterosaurs (was:climbing dromaeosaurs and friends)

Quetzalcoatlus species is extremely well preserved, and seemingly quadrupedal.
Also, the

limited flexibility in the neck would make bipedality virtually impossible due
to cg
problems.  When assembled to the torso, the bones of the arm and leg articulate
to the
standard quadrupedal stance.  Also, Qn doesn't appear to have wing power enough
to launch

from a bipedal stance, but does have sufficient total power for quadrupedal
launch even
in a dead calm.

Cheers,

Jim