New Japanese Theropod (Azuma and Currie)

Azuma Y. & Currie, P.J. 2000. A new carnosaur (Dinosauria: Theropoda)
from the Lower Cretaceous of Japan. _Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences
(Revue canadienne des sciencias de la Terre)_ 37 (12): 1735-1753.

  Seems like *Kitadanisaurus* has been named, at last, as a formal
taxon. Correct me if I get the name wrong, it's not listed in the
abstract, which can be read at:
http://www.nrc.ca/cgi-bin/cisti/journals/rp/rp_absy_e?cjes_e00-064_37_ns_nf

  The link flows off the margins of my writing area, so make sure its
not clipped when read.

=====
Jaime A. Headden