Re: bipedality in pterosaurs (was:climbing dromaeosaurs and friends)

In a message dated 12/11/00 8:12:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
larryf@capital.net writes:

<< As was mentioned once before,....I contacted both Padian and Dave Peters
 about the results of the "Clark" article,and they both still believe there
 was sufficient flexion possible in the Dimorphodon pes to allow for a
 digitigrade stance. So,...I guess it is a matter of which pterosaur "expert"
 you want to agree with, as it appears there is, at present, no complete
 consensus on this issue.

  I understand that Dave Peters has an article about this in the latest issue
of _Ichnos_.. I'll have to check it out. DV.