AMNH _Coelophysis_

Hello all. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get large, high quality color pictures of the thoracic area of AMNH 7223 and 7224. I have Colbert's monograph, but the photos are small and in black and white, and the line drawings don't seem to include all the bones in the photograph. I have "Discovering Dinosaurs," but I won't be able to get at that until Monday. So...if anyone knows where I can get these pictures, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University