Re: Project Exploration (sun spiders)

Jumping spiders are certainly my favourite spider -
there's a bizarre looking one on the east coast of
Australia that actively hunts other jumping spiders,
as well as going onto the webs of other types to hunt
them.

I tried co-existing with a huge huntsman in my room -
gave me the heebie geebies and I had to capture it and
put it outside.

Unfortunately my courtyard is crawling with the
Australian relative of the Black Widow, the Red Back.

Garth