Re: climbing dromaeosaurs and friends

At 22.50 12/12/00 -0000, you wrote:

>A very interesting post, Jaime.  I would ask, where does _Megalancosaurus_
>fit into this?  It also has long forelimbs.  Is it a depanosaurid?

All available data support the inclusion of Megalancosaurus in the
Drepanosauridae, along with Dolabrosaurus and the "Deep Tailed Swimmer" (by
the way, does anyone know if the paper by Colbert and Olsen on this little
animal  is  finally out in American Museum Novitates?).
Cheers

                                        Silvio Renesto
-

"Before being enlightened,   hard work; after enlightenment, hard work"
(Guo Yunshen).

Dr. Silvio Renesto
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
Università degli Studi di Milano