Admin Foul-Up: The DinoFAQ Mailing List

Dear HPs,

It's come to my attention that I stupidly set up the DinoFAQ mailing
list <dinofaq@egroups.com> so that only members could post to it.
That was not my intention at all, and is now fixed.  To anyone who
tried to contribute to the FAQ effort but was foiled by the piece of
brain-damage, please accept my apologies and don't be put off trying
again!

)_v__/\  "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
         endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us
         to forgo their use" -- Galileo Galilei