Re: 123=234

-----Original Message-----
From: David Marjanovic <David.Marjanovic@gmx.at>
Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: 123=234

>the
>> >
>> >Huh?  Run this by me again...
>> >

>> Oh,...just a "theory" of mine. (I think I`m the only one who considers it
>> possibility!) I should have posted my website that has all the details.
If
>> you have the time,...go to: http://www.capital.net/~larryf/
>
>Perhaps so young embryos were investigated that the necrotic zone is digit
>VI (compare _Tulerpeton_)... Actually, this is an old idea, I'll dig up the
>reference if someone wishes.

I don`t think so. They specifically identify the "anterior zone". As a
matter of fact, they also identify a posterior necrotic zone, and assign
that to missing digit 5,... I believe.

I just heard something about gene manipulation to trigger dormant genes to
develop in chickens to produce ancient dinosaurlike features. (I believe
this was on "Discover channel"...mentioned briefly). If the sequences that
determine what the necrotic zones might have been actually do exist, it
would be quite interesting to see if the anterior zone would lead to a
"pteroid bone" or regular digit. .....It would be even more informative if
the posterior zone should develop into a large wing digit!!!...8^0!