Dino Demise by Angiosperms

I ran across an interesting theory on how dinos bit the dust. It had to do with the rise of Angiosperms, and the decline of Gymnosperms, the then major food supply for many Cretaceous dinosaurs. Do any of you know where I can find more information on this topic? What I've found so far has been interesting, how by late Cretaceous the dinosaurs had become extremely specialized, and by entering a new food group that the herbivores were not equipped to eat, started a decline in populations.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rebecca Gould