Re: Hello may I join in? (Hawkins)

Sorry... accidentally sent this before it was complete.

The SECOND post has the whole reply.

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member
of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer