Paleo Find of the Year 2000

Hey,
As some of you may know, last year I conducted a poll of about 22 different
paleo personalities around the world, asking them their picks for the paleo
find of the decade, century, and millennium.  This year, I am at it again, only
scaled down a bit.

I have already asked a few different select members of my panel what they
believe is the paleo find of the year for 2000.  I have received back a
multitude of various responses.

Now, I would like to open up this question to this list.  All of you who would
like to nominate a choice for paleo find of the year can post it in a message
to the group, or off list to me.  The final winner, which receives the majority
of all votes (no recount needed) will be posted on my website sometime next
week.

And, remember the choices are not only dinosaurs.  They can be any paleo find
of the year.  Some suggestions are Microraptor, Saltriosaurus, Santanaraptor,
the Thescelosaurus heart, Horner's five Montana Tyrannosaurs, Phil Currie's new
giant theropod, Bambiraptor, the new titanosaur from Texas, the new large
sauropod from Argentina, or Pyroraptor (among dinosaurs), and the tiny
Madagascar primates, the new upright walking reptile, and that new species of
fossil human (among non dinosaurs).

I look forward to hearing your choices.

Thanks,
Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Get FREE Email/Voicemail with 15MB at Lycos Communications at
http://comm.lycos.com