Harryhausen for the Holidays

As (an admittedly silly and frivolous) a little gift for the holiday
season, we're reproducing two images from the 1956 film The Animal World
in stereoscopic 3D.

For those of you who are vaguely interested, these images of two of Ray
Harryhausen/Willis O'Brien's stop-motion animation dinosaurs were
(apparently) shot from the original models in ViewMaster 3D about 45
years ago. Just follow the links from the D.I.G.Frontpage.
http://www.dinosaur.org

For those of you who aren't interested, Happy Holidays and best wishes
for the actual real new millenium.

Edward Summer
Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer