Re: frivolity: Sound of Thunder

Renesto Silvio wrote:

> Dear all,
>         some time ago there were few messages on the list about a forthcoming
> dinosaur movie inspired to Ray Bradbury short story "Sound of Thunder".
> Stallone was indicated as possible hero. Now I've read that the role has
> been given to Pierce Brosnan (less sweat, muscles and machine guns, but
> perhaps more reliable face for the role of the scientist?).
> Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all listmembers!!
>
>                                         Silvio Renesto
> -
>
> "Before being enlightened,   hard work; after enlightenment, hard work"
> (Guo Yunshen).
>
> Dr. Silvio Renesto
> Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
> Università degli Studi di Milano
> via Mangiagalli 34
> I 20133 Milano
> Italy
>
> phone +39-0223698232
> fax  +39-02-70638261
>
> e-mail:    renesto@mailserver.unimi.it
>
> or/and     Silvio.Renesto@unimi.it
  Also, the director of this project, Rolan Emerich (if that's how you
spell his name) has given us such screen gems as Cutthroat Island.
YIKES!  My guess is that he casts his wife, Gena Davis as kick-ass
reporter or something like that.  I guess more dinosaurs on the
big-screen isn't a bad thing though.
  David Krentz