Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #153 (JOKE)

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, fredericus ruhe wrote:

[last dinosaur, alphabetically]
> Well, I know George, you don't believe birds are dinosaurs, but for most
> subscribers on this list it would be Zygodactylus Ballmann, 1966!

OOC, is there any neornithean genus that comes before _Aachenosaurus_ (or
_Abelisaurus_ for valid genera)? Any shorter than _Minmi_? Longer than
_Micropachycephalosaurus_?

T. MICHAEL KEESEY
    work, binary files      <mkeesey@dcentgroup.com>
      AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>