Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #153 (JOKE)

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, T. Mike Keesey wrote:

> OOC, is there any neornithean genus that comes before _Aachenosaurus_ (or
> _Abelisaurus_ for valid genera)? Any shorter than _Minmi_? Longer than
> _Micropachycephalosaurus_?

To answer my own question, now that I think about it, _Anas_ and _Rhea_
are both shorter than _Minmi_. Can't think of any possibilities for the
other two titles, though.

T. MICHAEL KEESEY
    work, binary files      <mkeesey@dcentgroup.com>
      AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>