Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #153 (JOKE)

In a message dated 12/20/00 11:21:08 PM EST, tuckr@digital.net writes:

<< If the taxon _Zygodactylus_ Ballmann, 1966, ever properly appeared
 in print, I, for one, have no doubt that George would have noted  it. >>

It's certainly a properly published taxon, but the Dinosaur Genera List
excludes "true birds" or "avialan birds" (but not, of course, dinobirds,
should these finally appear in the fossil record). I only list those genera
that some have called "nonavian dinosaurs."