Re: Are Alvarezsaurs Birds? (was Re: Details on Eoenantiornis)

David Marjanovic wrote-

Hm... there seem to have happened a few blunders in this matrix (I just got
access to the Supplementary Information). For example, character 28 (shape
of fused clavicles: absent (0), greater than 90° (1), less than 90° (2) was
coded as 0 in Allosaurus. Maybe there is a typo somewhere.

I wouldn't doubt it.  Many I've seen online are full of 'em.  Hell, I'm sure
my own is wrong in more than one place; but with 19377 0's, 1's and ?'s,
it's rather hard to check. :-)

Mickey Mortimer