Re: Jurassic Park III info

> Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:07:13 -0800 (PST)
> From: Larry Dunn <majestic_cheese@yahoo.com>
>
> Oh, there's something rumored to happen in the movie
> that will make many of you unhappy.  Don't read any
> further if you don't like spoilers.  ;)
>
> Are you sure you want to know?
>
> OK -- the Spinosaur kills the Tyrannosaur.  Have a
> nice day.

Right, that's it.  _Jurassic Park_ is my all-time favourite film, with
_The Lost World_ a close second, but it looks like I'll have to
boycott JP3.

If enough of us complain, do you think they might change it?

They could at least have it be the Brachiosaurus that does in T. rex!
:-)

)_v__/\  "... and isn't it good to see Manchester United in red" --
         Richard Keys.