Re: DO NOT READ MIKE HICKMAN'S MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THE SPOILER

Spoilers are just rumors untrue, unless proven correct by the film itself.  I
happen to
be a huge StarWars fan and there are many different spoilers out there for the
newest
film, but I do not believe them until I see the movie.  And I suggest you all
do the same
with JP3.

~Mike