Re: JP III

Mike Hickman wrote:

>This is great though I cannot believe a 20 foot long Spinosaurusr kills a 45 foot T.rex.
That seem very unlikely due the T.rex's size and jaw power.<

The spinosaur in the film will measure about 50 feet, give or take a few. Based off of Spinosaurus aegyptiacus. I've seen the beast at Winston's studio and  Crash McCreery has done an outstanding job designing it. And a little artistic liberty to the robustness of the jaws. It's entertainment.

My two cents.

Todd Marshall
www.marshalls-art.com
todd@sunstorm.net