Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #153 (JOKE)

> Aachenosaurus would be a tough genus to beat for alphabetically first in all
> of zoology (too bad it turned out to be a plant!).

Not really...All they have to do is find (for example: a distinctive
tooth similar to Iguandon but not quite) in the area around Aachen...and
there you have it...a new genus "Aachenodon" <-- I hope this is not
occupied already.

So lets go out there and look for them critters.

Happy Holidays,
John Schneiderman