Apology & Resolution

Dear All,
I am admittedly too outspoken and vent my frustrations to a point that I sometimes even find myself annoyed afterwards. I apologize for the unnecessarily harsh tone of some of my criticisms.
I have difficulty keeping New Year's Resolutions unless I state them publicly, so here goes. I resolve that I will no longer post messages to this group concerning PhyloCode (I defer to Benton) or any other cladisto-eclectic topic that might trigger me into venting my frustrations (usenet is no doubt a more appropriate place to blow off steam when needed).
-----Happy Holidays, Ken