Dinofest

I was waiting to go myself...but it looks like weather is going to prevent me from going to Dinofest. Has anyone on the list been able to go? If so, did you take any photos?

I have a display there, (an island with compys nesting with pteros flying overhead), and have not been able to see it. We completed it in seperate pieces and it was assembled in place at the event. I would love to hear if anyone has had a chance to see it.

Thanks in advance.

Allan D. Smith
Fossilsmith Studios