Carnivore Group Behavior

I'd be interested to know if any solid footprint evidence may support pack hunting in large theropods. I know of Ostrom's study regarding social behavior (pack hunting???) in mid-sized theropods (possibly Dilophosaurus??) in the famous Early Jurassic footprints of New England. Then, of course, there is some other shaky data.<
More information will come later, but there is other evidence for group behavior (not necessarily hunting)in these animals.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University