Re: Jurassic Park III info (spinos are good)

yeah,that tid bit does sound mighty interesting. I cannot wait to see
how they think Spinosaurus looked like. I am not sure about it measuring
20 feet though, i have heard such numbers up to 50-feet in lenght. This
dinosaur does have a huge spine running down it's back. I do know the
Spino is tough and it's strong. Some spinosaurs are known to have strong
arms.
E. Stromer does some good illustrations in his paper, but unfortunately
all the material is destroyed. One spine is known to have reached about
6-feet in height, so this animal would have been pretty large. The teeth
are massive and numerous, spinos are known to eat fish, but T-rex's i
dunno. maybe be a good lunch.

overall, spinos are just getting light shed on them. Even if it's not
true, a spino in a movie is cool. maybe we should just let them make
the movie; who knows we might get more spino fans.

happy dino days :)

-marco mendez
--
Marco  Mendez