Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #153 (JOKE)

George,

Since the ICZN rules also say a name must be pronounceable, wouldn't a generic
name of 6 a's be unavailable, as well as any family name based on that type
genus? I mean, I guess you could pronounce it, but hell, Big Bird (dinolist
relevancy... hehehe) pronounced the alphabet. Is there a limit to what is
considered pronounceable?

Michael de Sosa
Berkeley undergrad

(SNIP)