Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #153 (JOKE)

In a message dated 12/22/00 12:01:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ofsosa@uclink4.berkeley.edu writes:

<< Since the ICZN rules also say a name must be pronounceable, wouldn't a
generic
 name of 6 a's be unavailable, as well as any family name based on that type
 genus? I mean, I guess you could pronounce it, but hell, Big Bird (dinolist
 relevancy... hehehe) pronounced the alphabet. Is there a limit to what is
 considered pronounceable? >>

I thought about that when I wrote that up, and I cannot see anything
unpronounceable about Aaaaaaa. It's a word one might say after being hurled
out of an upper-story window.