RE: JP III

Indeed.

> And Jack Horner is the dinosaur advisor
> for the movie.  He has stated that the S. aeyptiacus
> was a bigger and badder predator than T. rex because
> of the long arms, which corellates to the T. rex
> going down.

Ha ha ha!  Jack Horner, the only dinosaur
paleontologist who thinks that T. rex was a scavenger,
gets his revenge.  That's funny.

Jack Horner had a talk in San Diego earlier this year. He mentioned he was
working in JP3 and that the dinosaurs in it would be the best yet. He also
said one of the dinosaurs gets his just rewards in his mind, he just smiled
and didn't say anything else. Now I know what he was talking about. This is
starting to look better and better, movie dinosaur wise.
Tracy