RE: _Spinosaurus_ (was: Jurassic Park III Info)

yeah, the material was destroyed. War does hurt everything, even dinos!

Well, Stromer does make some nice drawings, and that is all we have.
Turns out, there no known cats of the bones. Only teeth are currently
being found, most are fragmental. The paper is in old german, so it is
hard, like us who don't understand a bit of german, to read the paper.
The drawings are excellent and it seems that the lower jaws contained
about 15 teeth (not so sure, but around that number)
hope it helps :),

--
Marco  Mendez
spinosauroidea@onebox.com - email