Re: _Spinosaurus_ (was: Jurassic Park III Info)

    Marco,

Yes it does help.  Thank you for responding.  I am a new member to the DML
and that question concerning the _Spinosaurus_ material was my first time on
the list.

I am a layman(college graduate:  majored in history, "minored" in earth
sciences), so I find the discussion of dinosaurs very informative.  Being on
the list has increased my desire to learn more about dinosaurs, paleontology
and cladistics. As my father once said:  "You are never too old to learn".

So to everyone:  thank you!!

Have a Happy Holiday Season!!

Thanks,

Jim Hower