Re: Earliest known Dromaeosaurid?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: Earliest known Dromaeosaurid?

Caleb Lewis wrote-

What is the earliest known Dromaeosaurid? D. Antirrhopus?

Undescribed forms known from teeth found in the Early Jurassic Hanson Formation of Antarctica (Ford, this list), the Bathonian of Russia (Novikov 1998) and England (Benton 1993), the early Kimmeridgian Portugal (Zinke 1998) and the Kimmeridgian-Tithonian Morrison Formation of Utah and Colorado (Britt 1991; Chure, Madsen and Britt 1993).
I've just found out that I haven't asked yet, so I'll do that now:
Can anyone provide references for these, especially the first one (Early Jurassic deinonychosaurians fit well into some hypotheses and diverse Early Jurassic and Late Triassic ?bird tracks...)? I've tried to search the archives for it, but this didn't work.

Thanks in advance! Merry Christmas (if this mail reaches you in time, the server is "being repaired")!
:-)