Re: Dinosaur Question

In a message dated 12/24/00 7:33:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
colmar_kolgon@yahoo.com writes:

Tyrannosaurs have been known to only have two but if this dinosaur had three
than it really was of the
Carnosaur family (same family that Allosaurus, Dilophosaurus and
Ceratosaurs belongs to).

Dilophosaurus and Ceratosaurus are ceratosaurs, not carnosaurs (if you were
basing their placement in the Carnosauria by the fact that they have three
fingers, Dilophosaurus and Ceratosaurus do not, they have 5 [I think]).
Carnosaurs are only Allosaurs and close relatives (Sinraptorids,
Carcharodontosaurs).  Please someone correct me if I am wrong.