Re: [Re: Sue(was: Running T. rex)]

In a message dated 12/24/00 12:01:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
archosaur@usa.net writes:

<< Incidentally I do have a question for Chris. I apologize in advance if you
 didn't want this on the list, but it came to me now after reading the
previous
 e-mail. >>

  Chris is unsubscribed for a while as he is moving to from arctic Chicago to
subtropical Iowa. You might want to hold this discussion after he thaws and
emerges  from his torpor. Happy Holidays! Dan Varner.